- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police report 8/22/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gary W. Umphlett Jr., 25, 1589 Belair Drive, Apt. 11, was issued a summons for failure to register.
* Zachary A. Fann, 17, 3805 County Road 306, was issued a summons for speeding and failure to maintain insurance.
* Theft was reported in the 700 block of Kasten Drive.
* Theft was reported in the 500 block of Greensferry Road.
* Property damage was reported in the area of Cascade Drive and North Russell Avenue.
* Property damage was reported in the area of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* Fraud was reported in the 1400 block of Greenleaf Avenue.