- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Ill. -- Ruby V. Kassel, 82, of Perryville died Monday, Aug. 20, 2012, at her home.
She was born Dec. 15, 1929, at Wittenberg, Mo., daughter of Rudolph and Dorothea Leine Stueve. She and Elvin T. Kassel were married April 13, 1952.
Mrs. Kassel was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Randy (Barb) Kassel of Perryville; two daughters, Margie (David) Earl of Rolla, Mo., Kathy Kassel of Perryville; four grandchildren; and a great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday and from 6:30 to 8 a.m. Thursday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Thomas Handrick officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Memorials are preferred to Immanuel Radio Broadcast, TCT Lutheran Church Service for shut-ins or charity of your choice.