- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ORAN, Mo. -- Melissa C. McNamee, 32, of Oran passed away Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012.
She was born Aug. 16, 1980, in Clarksville, Tenn., to the late Pamela Burks and Thomas McNamee.
Melissa was a cashier at Dave's Grocery Store in Oran and also at Fraternal Order of Eagles Lodge 3319 in Sikeston, Mo. She was a member of West Point Pentecostal Church in Doniphan, Mo., and Eagles Lodge 3319.
Survivors include her soul mate, Scott Diebold; and daughter, Zaylie D. Diebold, both of Oran; a sister, Mandy Noble of Dexter, Mo.; and her grandmother, Ruth Frala of Doniphan.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. Wednesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran and from 10 a.m. until time of service Thursday at West Point Pentecostal Church.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the church, with the Rev. Chuck Carr officiating, assisted by various members of the family. Burial will be in Towels Cemetery at Doniphan.