Jackson police and fire report 8/19/12
Sunday, August 19, 2012
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joshua C. Black, 33, of Effingham, Ill., was issued a summons for driving while suspended.
* Ann C. Burked, 20, of St. Ann, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* Property damage was reported in the 900 block of Independence Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1400 block of Orchard Drive.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 1300 block of South Farmington Road.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* A hazmat call on Old Orchard Road.
* An emergency medical service call on Broadridge Drive.
* An emergency medical service call on South Hope Street.