- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Cody Tyler and Courtney Logan West of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:28 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012. Name, Lilly Paige. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Mrs. West is the former Courtney Kiefer, daughter of Shane and Jennifer Kiefer of Jackson and Jennifer and Tom Leible of Chaffee, Mo. She is a CNA. West is the son of Dawn and Clint Welker of Cape Girardeau and Glen and Christine West of Michigan. He is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Son to Ray Jackson Hurt and Caryn LeaAnne Roslen of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:42 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012. Name, Payton Clark. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Fifth child, third son. Ms. Roslen is the daughter of Kim and Mike Helpingstine and Paul and Gina Roslen of Scott City. She is employed at Burger King in Scott City. Hurt is the son of Jack and Belinda Hurt of Sikeston, Mo., and Jamie and Will Smith of McKinney, Texas. He is employed by Inland Marine in Kentucky.
Son to Austin Trae Carlton and Christina Michelle Noah of Advance, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 6:07 a.m. Monday, Aug. 13, 2012. Name, Ceaton Noah. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Noah is the daughter of Susie and Matt Randolph of Jackson. She is a medical assistant at Southeast. Carlton is the son of Kenny and Teresa Carlton of Advance. He is employed by ASA Asphalt.
Daughter to Jared Ross and Tanya Montana Wages of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 6:51 a.m. Monday, Aug. 13, 2012. Name, Logan Alexis. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Wages is the former Tanya Lambert, daughter of Penny and Randy Ross of Jackson and Terra and Terry Lambert of Burnsville, Miss. She is a student. Wages is the son of Marilyn Wages of Jackson and Clayton and Andrea Wages of Burley, Idaho. He is employed at Roy's Tire and Auto.
Son to Jesse Lee and Amanda Jo Olin of East Prairie, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:28 a.m. Monday, Aug. 13, 2012. Name, Brice Wallace. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Olin is the former Amanda Wallace, daughter of Richard and Bonnie Wallace of East Prairie. She is a youth specialist II with the Division of Youth Services. Olin is the son of David and Debbie Olin of Oran, Mo. He is an assistant manager at Walmart.
Daughter to Jerry Lee and Cari Renea Cochran of Dexter, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:41 p.m. Monday, Aug. 13, 2012. Name, Laighlah Kay Cathryn. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. Cochran is the former Cari Long, daughter of Jane and Wayne Read of Marble Hill, Mo., and Bill Long of Millstadt, Ill. Cochran is the son of June Cochran of Sikeston, Mo., and the late Jerry Cochran. He is employed by Abbott Excavating.