- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Andy Todd Wagoner, 49, of Pocahontas died Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012, at his home.
He was born April 1, 1963, in Sikeston, Mo., to James W. "Gene" and Terzia L. "Jo" Ledbetter Wagoner. He and Barbara A. Jimerson were married May 9, 1992, at Flat River, Mo.
Andy received a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from Southeast Missouri State University in 1985. He was a firearms and tool marks examiner 19 years for Southeast Missouri Regional Crime Lab.
He was a member of Cape West Rotary Club and AFTE Association.
Survivors include his wife, Barbara A. Wagoner of Pocahontas; parents, James W. "Gene" and Terzia L. "Jo" Wagoner of Sikeston; two brothers, Jeff Wagoner of Sikeston, Shane Wagoner of Nixa, Mo.; three nephews, Logan, Garrett and Benjamin Wagoner; and a niece, Lisa Wagoner.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Monday at the chapel, with the Rev. Ed Stoner officiating.
Memorial contributions may be given to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.