- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 8/19/12
CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ashley B. Mayberry, 26, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Tab R. Barks, 45, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for burglary and violation of an order of protection.
* Zachary A. Fann, 17, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Edward L. Moore Jr., 20, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* Allison E. Barron, 21, of Fredericktown, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of up to 35 grams of marijuana.
* Michael J. Underwood, 24, of Fredericktown, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of up to 35 grams of marijuana.
* David F. Hale, 39, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cole County warrant for passing bad checks.
* Casey C. Nicholas, 25, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for nonsupport.
* Brian K. Wahlers, 45, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* Natasha R. Holyman, 32, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on a Butler County warrant for stealing.
* Jody R. Markham, 38, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for domestic assault.
* Dalton J. Wilson, 18, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of receiving stolen property.