- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Milling to reduce Highway 51 in Perry County
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Highway 51 from U.S. 61 to Interstate 55 in Perry County will be reduced to one lane Monday as Missouri Department of Transportation crews mill the roadway.
Weather permitting, the work will be done from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use caution while traveling near the area.
For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636 or visit www.modot.org/southeast.