- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Sean Kennedy Duran, 4 weeks, of Oak Ridge closed her little eyes Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2012.
She was born July 11, 2012.
Loved and cherished daughter of Allison Reed-Duran and Kaleb Berkbigler; beloved granddaughter of Chester and Susie Petzold Reed and Terry and Lanitta Berkbigler; dear niece, great-niece and cousin.
The funeral will be held at 1 p.m. today at Salem Lutheran Church in Salem, Mo. Burial will be in Cedar Grove Cemetery in Salem.
Memorials to Honor and Memorial Fund, Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital, 1465 S. Grand Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63104, or Ronald McDonald House Charities of Metro St. Louis Inc., 4381 West Pine, St. Louis, MO 63108.
Stygar Mid Rivers Funeral Home and Crematory in St. Charles, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.
For information, call 636-936-1300 or go to www.stygar.com.