- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Leist - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Nick Leist of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on a Caribbean cruise with their children and grandchildren.
Leist and Judy McElmurry were married Aug. 19, 1962, at Eisleben Lutheran Church in Scott City, by the Rev. Grimm.
The couple has three daughters, Susan Thomas of Wardsville, Mo., Melissa (Keith) Gailey of Wexford, Pa., and Terri Leist of Cape Girardeau. They have four grandchildren, Morgan and Riley of Wardsville, and Nicholas and Joshua of Wexford.