- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Gohn - 60 Years
Mr. and Mrs. David Gohn of Jackson celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner and dance Aug. 4, 2012, at the VFW Hall.
Gohn and Glenda Marie Propst were married Aug. 3, 1952, at Centenary United Methodist Church in Cape Girardeau.
The couple has four children, Greg (Pat) Gohn, Gary (Patty) Gohn, Robyn (Clint) Farrar, all of Jackson, and Larry (Diane) Gohn of Winter Haven, Fla. They have seven grandchildren, Bryan, Justin, Layton, David and Ivy Gohn, Jacob and Kylie Farrar; and three great-grandchildren, Josey, Layla and Lyla Gohn.