The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kaeleigh D. Sutherland, 21, 115 S. Farmington Road, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* David A. Figueroa, 19, 957 W. Independence St., No. 3, was issued a summons for failure to register and provide insurance.
* Theft was reported in the 1300 block of Rolling Fields Drive.
* Theft was reported in the 1700 block of Greensferry Road.
* Theft was reported in the 800 block of Francis Drive.
* Fraud was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of Clark Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.