- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 8/17/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Melvin J. Steward Jr., 26, 1215 College St.; Terry L. Sanders, 39, and Kelly N. Stinson, 24, both of Jackson, were arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Thomas A. Bean, 31, 2813 Whitener St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court and improper registration.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of unlawful use of a weapon.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of failure to register a motor vehicle and driving while suspended.
* Teresa L. Rivers, 31, 622 Bellevue St., Apt. F, was arrested on a Poplar Bluff, Mo., warrant for suspicion of failure to appear for a nonmoving traffic violation and fraud/insufficient funds.
* Cameron A. Curry, 24, of Marion, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Michael A. Stewart, 24, 2509 Perryville Road, was issued a summons for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to drive on right half of road and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Patricia A Smith, 46, of 24 S. Benton St., was issued a summons for a leash-law violation, animal city license violation and animal neglect.
* Phil V. Mattingly, 44, 1224 William St., No. 1, was issued a summons for stealing money.
* Sams Club, 232 Shirley Drive, reported a theft.
* An iPod was reported stolen.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway, reported clothes stolen.
* Exit Realty, 230 N. Middle St., reported glass windows damaged.
* Fred's, 121 S. Sprigg St., reported glass door damaged.
* A driver's side taillamp was reported damaged.
* A violation of an order of protection was reported.
* Harrasment was reported.