- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Larry Lee Gibson, 62, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Aug. 15, 2012, at Southeast Hospital.
He was born Feb. 8, 1950, in St. Louis, to William Ralph and Dorothy Lee Springer Gibson. He and Patsy Irene Tilley were married Nov. 2, 1974.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Dorothy Gibson of St. Louis; three brothers, Gary Gibson of Scott City, Thomas Gibson of Medford, Ore., Ralph Gibson of O'Fallon, Mo.; two sisters, June Headley of Cape Girardeau and Deann Bain of Medford.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a daughter and a brother.
Visitation will be from 10:30 a.m. until time of service Friday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jack Owens officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery in Scott City.