- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 8/16/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kyle W. Hente, 27, of McClure Ill., was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
* Laura J. Meyer, 20, of St. Louis was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for suspicion of failure to appear for trespassing.
* Two juveniles were cited into juvenile court for suspicion of false declaration, trespassing and theft at Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Gary E. Kyle, 35, 1024 West Mount Drive, was arrested on a Missouri warrant for probation violation.
* Charles A. Patterson Jr., 78, 510 Olive St., was issued a summons for suspicion of unfit structure for human occupancy.
* Christopher C. Peart, 26, 2451 Janet Drive, was issued a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Assault and unlawful use of a weapon were reported on Big Bend Road.
* Burglary, theft and property damage were reported at 319 S. Hanover St.
* Theft and forgery were reported at 234 Broadway.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1624 S. Kingshighway.
* Theft was reported at Neurological Associates, 3250 Gordonville Road.
* Medications were reported stolen at 1806 Montgomery St.
* Tools and coins were reported stolen at 1512 Kurre Lane.
* Tampering with a computer data was reported at 621 Cordova Lane.
* A 27-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A violation of an order of protection was reported.