- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Daniel Eugene and Mindy Marie Stanfill of Patton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:22 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012. Name, Jaxson Ethan. Weight, 8 pounds, 14 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Stanfill is the former Mindy Massa, daughter of Clint Massa and Debbie Massa of Marble Hill, Mo. Stanfill is the son of Bud Stanfill and Cheryl Stanfill of Patton. He is employed by Bollinger County Road and Bridge.
Son to Brett N. and Abbigail D. Graham of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 8:25 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012. Name, Haggard Lane. Weight, 10 pounds, 11 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Graham is the former Abbigail Walter, daughter of Gail Walter and Danny Walter of Chaffee. She is a CPC at Southeast. Graham is the son of Robin Graham and Mark Graham of Chaffee. He is an HVAC technician with Dutch Enterprises.
Son to Jodie Walker and Brandon Czik of Bell City, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 2:05 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012. Name, Chevy Eldon Scott. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Third child, first son. Ms. Walker is the daughter of Sharon and Harvey Washer of Benton, Mo. Czik is the son of Sandy Blankenship of Benton. He is employed by AEP River Operations.
Daughter to Abraham Thompson and Emily Lynn Funk of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 5:57 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012. Name, Emma Esther. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 1/2 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. Funk is the former Emily McMullin, daughter of John T. McMullin and Taffy McMullin of Cape Girardeau. Funk is the son of Russell Funk and Sue Funk of Shiloh, Ga. He is a pharmacist at John's Pharmacy.
Son to Bradley Dewayne and Melissa Ann Rohan of Glenallen, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 9:17 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2012. Name, Noah Allen. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Rohan is the former Melissa Knight, daughter of Bill Knight and Sandra Knight of Lowndes, Mo. She is employed at Arab Station in Arab, Mo. Rohan is the son of John Rohan of Zalma, Mo., and the late Yvonne Rohan. He is employed by Robinson Construction.