- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Good Samaritan: Boy Scout Troop #16
On July 9, Love In the Name of Christ (INC) of Southeast Missouri, an organization dedicated to matching people in need with Christians who can help, had an opportunity to be on the receiving end of this process when members of Boy Scout Troop #16 converged upon our office to replace a decaying retaining wall. This event was the culmination of many hours of preparation and planning over a period of months by one troop member seeking to attain the rank of Eagle Scout.
Love INC would like to thank the following community members for their donations of goods, time and service: Automation & Controls Specialists, Inc.; Blattner Steel Company; Boy Scout Troop #16, sponsored by Elk's Lodge 639 and supervised by Kelly Johnson; Kenco Enterprises, Inc.; and Lowes Home Improvement.
We are truly blessed to be part of such a generous community!