- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Railroad crossing repairs scheduled at Ware
WARE, Ill. -- Union Pacific Railroad crews will make repairs to the Highway 146 railroad crossing at Ware, near the intersection of Highway 3, beginning at 7 a.m. Sept. 4.
Repairs are expected to take one day. Motorists should follow marked detour routes. No traffic will be allowed through the construction area at any time during the repair.