- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
People on the Move 08/13/12
Bartow joins Cape Surgical Clinic as a general surgeon
Kevin N. Bartow, MD, a general surgeon, is now associated with Cape Girardeau Surgical Clinic Inc., 60 Doctors' Park in Cape Girardeau.
Dr. Bartow received his medical education and training in Columbia, Mo., at the University of Missouri School of Medicine and University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics.
During his education and training, Bartow authored surgical articles and participated as an academic presenter. He received several awards and honors including the Excellence in Teaching Award in 2010, the Missouri American College of Surgeons Best Case Presentation Award in 2008, the Dr. Marion S. Deweese Award for Excellence in General Surgery in 2007 and the Dr. Donald Silver Award for Excellence in Vascular Surgery in 2007.
Bartow, originally from St. Louis, graduated Summa cum Laude from Maryville University in 2003 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He is on the medical staff at both Cape Girardeau hospitals and is available for new patient appointments at Cape Surgical Clinic.
-- From staff reports