- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to Angel LaDawn Whitworth of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012. Name, Angel Skylnn Azel Jayda. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. First child. Ms. Whitworth is the daughter of LaDawn Schrum and Kenny Schrum of Chaffee, and Randy and Sue Whitworth of Scott City.
Daughter to Chad Daniel and Amy Marie Barks of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:34 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 5, 2012. Name, Lily-Anne Claire. Weight, 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Barks is the former Amy Green, daughter of Rick and Dorothy Green of Whitewater. She is a teacher at Jackson Middle School. Barks is the son of Dan and Darlene Barks of Cape Girardeau. He is an engineer with Major Custom Cable.
Daughter to Bradley Linn and Laura Dawn Stotler of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:26 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012. Name, Autumn Rain. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Stotler is the former Laura Nussbaum, daughter of Lynn and Libby Burlison of Perkins, Mo., and the late Larry Nussbaum. She is communications officer with Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Stotler is the son of Ann Stotler of Cape Girardeau, Carole Stotler of Marble Hill, Mo., and the late Lee Stotler. He is a deputy with the sheriff's department.
Daughter to Dean Alan and Lindsay Leigh Berry of Friedheim, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012. Name, Addie Leigh. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Berry is the former Lindsay Baer, daughter of Donna and Kerry Thompson of Scott City and Richard Baer and Patsy Luck of Old Appleton. She is self-employed. Berry is the son of the late Doris Berry of Oak Ridge. He is a route driver with Coca-Cola.
Daughter to Jon Kurka and Victoria Alexandrovna Rust of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:43 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012. Name, Elizaveta Sophia. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Rust is the former Victoria Vygodskaia, daughter of Valiantsina Vygodskaia and Aleksandr Vygodski of Minsk, Belarus. Rust is the son of Gary and Wendy Rust of Cape Girardeau. He is employed with Rust Communications/Concord Publishing.