- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Lindell Melvin Brennecke, 65, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012, at his home.
He was born April 18, 1947, in Cape Girardeau, to Melvin and Blanche
Lindell loved to help people, especially his friends and family whom he loved very much.
He is survived by a daughter, Nicole Brennecke Harp of St. Petersburg, Fla.; a son, Christopher Wayne Brennecke of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Beverly Ann Baker of The Colony, Texas, Debra Lee Brennecke of Cape Girardeau; three brothers, Kent Brennecke of Little Elm, Texas, Keith and Johnny Ray Brennecke of Cape Girardeau; five grandchildren; nieces; nephews; other relatives; and many friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A gathering for friends and family will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Crain Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
To leave online condolences visit www.crainsonline.com.