- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Good Samaritan: Unidentified & Unknown
On August 6th, in Jackson Missouri, some unnamed good Samaritan(s) pulled Burt Hahs, who's clothes were on fire, out of a burning truck, after his vehicle was hit by another truck. After the good Samaritans got Mr. Hahs on the ground, they rolled him until the fire was out.
I admire these brave person(s) for their daring strength and overwhelming courage. Without any safety gear or training, and without any regard for themselves he (they) saved a man's life.
Unfortunately the news was not clear in whom or how many people helped Mr. Hahs, their names were not mentioned, and so I cannot name these good Samaritans.
But I can state that I am grateful that there are Guardian Angels who live among us, and I consider them heroes.