- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Good Samaritan: Unidentified & Unknown
On August 6th, in Jackson Missouri, some unnamed good Samaritan(s) pulled Burt Hahs, who's clothes were on fire, out of a burning truck, after his vehicle was hit by another truck. After the good Samaritans got Mr. Hahs on the ground, they rolled him until the fire was out.
I admire these brave person(s) for their daring strength and overwhelming courage. Without any safety gear or training, and without any regard for themselves he (they) saved a man's life.
Unfortunately the news was not clear in whom or how many people helped Mr. Hahs, their names were not mentioned, and so I cannot name these good Samaritans.
But I can state that I am grateful that there are Guardian Angels who live among us, and I consider them heroes.