- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
Good Samaritan: Unidentified & Unknown
On August 6th, in Jackson Missouri, some unnamed good Samaritan(s) pulled Burt Hahs, who's clothes were on fire, out of a burning truck, after his vehicle was hit by another truck. After the good Samaritans got Mr. Hahs on the ground, they rolled him until the fire was out.
I admire these brave person(s) for their daring strength and overwhelming courage. Without any safety gear or training, and without any regard for themselves he (they) saved a man's life.
Unfortunately the news was not clear in whom or how many people helped Mr. Hahs, their names were not mentioned, and so I cannot name these good Samaritans.
But I can state that I am grateful that there are Guardian Angels who live among us, and I consider them heroes.