- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)4
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)32
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Good Samaritan: Unidentified & Unknown
On August 6th, in Jackson Missouri, some unnamed good Samaritan(s) pulled Burt Hahs, who's clothes were on fire, out of a burning truck, after his vehicle was hit by another truck. After the good Samaritans got Mr. Hahs on the ground, they rolled him until the fire was out.
I admire these brave person(s) for their daring strength and overwhelming courage. Without any safety gear or training, and without any regard for themselves he (they) saved a man's life.
Unfortunately the news was not clear in whom or how many people helped Mr. Hahs, their names were not mentioned, and so I cannot name these good Samaritans.
But I can state that I am grateful that there are Guardian Angels who live among us, and I consider them heroes.