- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Robert - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Hugo "Hook" Robert of Scott City celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner, party and dance June 23, 2012, at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
Their children hosted the event, with 85 guests attending.
Robert and Karon Riley were married June 23, 1962, at St. Mary's Cathedral. Maid of honor was Rose Mary Uhrhan and bridesmaids were LaVonna Lenand and Ida Robert. Best man was Ronnie Kerr and groomsmen were Joe Riley and Bill Lenand.
The couple has three children, Doug (Lorie) Robert, Christine (Christopher) Robinson, and Shanna Robert, all of Scott City. They have four grandchildren, Austen, Lyndsie, Landon and Skyler.