- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cook - Brinkmeyer
Jessica Kathleen Cook and David John Brinkmeyer were married June 9, 2012, at the Butterfly House in Chesterfield, Mo. The Rev. Rick Crump, pastor of Red Star Baptist Church, performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Michael and Lynda Cook of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of David and Jean Brinkmeyer of O'Fallon, Mo.
Maid of honor was Stefani Schoener. Bridesmaids were Emily Hesse, Erica Wheeler, Mindy Fishbeck, Cheryl Hagler and Allyson Herbst. Junior bridesmaid was Amy Green, niece of the groom.
Daniel Brinkmeyer was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Jimmy Cox; Matt Shead; Brandon Murphy; Matthew Cook, brother of the bride; and Josh Schwartz.
Flower girl was Regan Aslin.
The reception was held in the Butterfly House garden.
Mrs. Brinkmeyer received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Southeast Missouri State University in 2010. She plans to attend St. Louis College of Pharmacy this fall.
The groom is employed by Fireman's Fund Insurance Co. in O'Fallon.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, the couple is residing in St. Louis.