- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/24/16)3
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Cards trade Greene to Astros
ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Cardinals traded infielder Tyler Greene to the Houston Astros on Thursday for a player-to-be-named later or cash considerations.
Greene batted .218 with four home runs and 19 RBI in 77 games.
The Cardinals will play with 24 players on their roster for Thursday's game against San Francisco.
Greene made an error at second base on Wednesday that led to two runs for the Giants, who had a five-run sixth inning en route to a 15-0 win.