- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson police report 8/9/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lindsay G. Bloodworth, 27, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Travis S. Turner, 31, of Scott City was arrested on two Scott County warrants.
* Robert W. Arnold, 21, of Chaffee, Mo., received a summons for driving while revoked and failure to maintain insurance.
* Theft was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 400 block of East Main Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 700 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Fraud was reported in the 2900 block of Breckenridge Drive.