* Donald W. Reeves, 39, 45 West End Blvd., Apt. 316, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for possession of a controlled substance.
* Paul L. Martin, 31, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for damage to jail property.
* Janette L. Wiley, 50, 1005 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing.
* Lester T. Sample, 68, 4581 Route Y, received a summons for a business operating unlicensed.
* Verida L. Jackson, 65, 129 S. Hanover St., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of trash and litter.
* Mary L. Edwards, 27, 1115 S. Ellis St., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of trash and litter.
* A burglary and the theft of an iPad were reported at 415 Sheridan Drive.
* A robbery and assault were reported.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A flat-bed utility trailer was reported stolen at 2112 Broadway.
* Money was reported stolen at 1719 Brookwood Drive.
* Theft, the unlawful possession of a concealable firearm and harassment were reported.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* A gray 2001 Chevrolet Silverado was reported stolen at 317 N. Broadview St.
* Damage to the side of a building was reported at 625 Broadway.
* A peace disturbance was reported.
* A violation of order of protection was reported.
* Displaying the plates to another vehicle and failing to yield to an emergency vehicle were reported at Jefferson Avenue and West End Boulevard.