- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Jared R. Allen and Michelle L. Laird-Allen of Wappapello, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 7:20 a.m. Thursday, July 26, 2012. Name, Mikyla Marie. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Laird-Allen is the daughter of Lyndell and Denise Laird of Advance, Mo. She is employed by Missouri Children's Division. Allen is the son of Larry and Penny Allen of Ellsinore, Mo. He is employed at Brown Window in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
Daughter to Travis Lee and Jenny Marie Estes of Scott City, Southeast Hospital, 6:29 a.m. Friday, July 27, 2012. Name, Leigha Marie. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Estes is the former Jenny Riley, daughter of Greg and Rhonda Riley of New Hamburg, Mo. She is an elementary Title 1 reading teacher with the Scott City School District. Estes is the son of Tracy and Elaine Estes of Scott City. He is an industrial technology teacher with the school district.
Son to Donald G. and Sala A. Grebing of Frohna, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 2:19 p.m. Friday, July 27, 2012. Name, Patrick James. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Grebing is the former Sala Gilles, daughter of Gerald Gilles of LaCrosse, Wis. Grebing is the son of Dorene Grebing of Frohna.
Son to Chris and Sarah Sadler of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 3:02 p.m. Friday, July 27, 2012. Name, Castin Eli. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Second child, first son.
Son to Dustin Ray and Shannon Nicole Leggett of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 4:16 p.m. Friday, July 27, 2012. Name, Miles Ryder. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Leggett is the former Shannon Shelby, daughter of Terry and Kay Shelby of Sikeston, Mo. She is employed at the Christian Academy of Sikeston. Leggett is the son of Don and Kathy Leggett of Chaffee. He is employed by Leggett and Plat Inc.
Son to Jesse Daniel Cribbs and Megan Elizabeth Lemon of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 9 a.m. Saturday, July 28, 2012. Name, John Douglas. Weight, 8 pounds. Lemon is the daughter of Stepanie Lemon and Robert Booher of Washington, Mo. She is a universal banker at US Bank in Jackson. Cribbs is the son of Douglas and Lisa Cribbs of St. Louis and Renee Taylor of Sikeston, Mo. He is a dock hand at Nordenia USA.
Daughter to Christopher Kenneth Koch and Brooke Danielle LeGrand of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 8:03 a.m. Sunday, July 29, 2012. Name, Cambree Ann. Weight, 5 pounds, 10 ounces. First child. Ms. LeGrand is the daughter of Rhonda and Mike Lough of Oak Ridge and Mike LeGrand of Jackson. She is employed at Jackson Manor. Koch is the son of Chris and Susan Koch of Jackson. He is employed at American Railcar Industries.