- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Paul and Rebecca Craig of Balclutha, New Zealand, Queen Mary Hospital, 8:55 p.m. Tuesday, July 10, 2012. Name, Wyatt Geoffrey. Weight, 9 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Craig is the former Rebecca McNulty, daughter of LaDonna McNulty of Jackson and Robert McNulty Sr. of New Jersey. Craig is the son of Russell and Dianne Craig of Balclutha. He is employed by Cranleigh Haulage.
Daughter to Mark and Tia Rademaker of Huntington Beach, Calif., Orange Coast Memorial Hospital in Fountain Valley, Calif., 11:22 a.m. Thursday, July 12, 2012. Name, Cleveland Isabelle. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. First child. Mrs. Rademaker is the former Tia Meyer, daughter of Dr. Roy Meyer and Sande Meyer of Cape Girardeau. Rademaker is the son of Dr. Tim Rademaker of Cape Girardeau and the late Sue Anne Rademaker.
Son to Zachariah and Celecia Danielle Green Sr. of Cairo, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5 a.m. Tuesday, July 31, 2012. Name, Zachariah Jr. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Fourth child, first son. Mrs. Green is the former Celecia Kizer, daughter of Craig Kizer of Cairo, Ill., and Carol Kizer of Columbia, S.C. Green is the son of Frank Green and Shirley Green of Cairo. He is pastor of God Can Ministries.
Daughter to Tony Allen and Amanda Jean Becker of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:46 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012. Name, Molly Sue. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Becker is the former Amanda Lange, daughter of Pam Lange and Steve Lange of Jackson. She is a pharmacy technician at Medicap Pharmacy. Becker is the son of Rita Becker and Victor Becker of Marble Hill, Mo. He is a truck driver with Buchheit Trucking.
Son to Dusty Gene and Haylea Elizabeth Brown of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:57 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012. Name, Bentley Gene. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Mrs. Brown is the former Haylea Mills, daughter of Jimmy and Marilyn Mills of Fredericktown, Mo. Brown is the son of Mickey and Vickie Brown of Marble Hill. He is employed at Lutesville Motor Co.
Son to Thomas Allan Kiser and Tessa Nichol Duvall of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:42 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012. Name, Traycin Thomas. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Duvall is the daughter of Pamela Johnson and Tony Johnson of Perryville, Mo. She is employed in the deli at Food Giant. Kiser is the son of Mary Beckett and Tom Kiser of Cape Girardeau. He is a salesman with Cape Electric.