- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Larry Gene Sprenger, 68, of Chaffee passed away Monday Aug. 6, 2012, at his home.
He was born July 24, 1944, at Dutchtown, to the late Robert and Gladys Lucille Sprenger Lincoln. He and Evelyn Horn were married Oct. 30, 1971.
Larry served in the U.S. Army.
He was a member of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Chaffee. He and Evelyn were also members of Horseshoe Bend Fishing Club, where he was a past president and vice president and served 20 years on the board. Larry was a funeral director at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee from 1968 until retiring in 2002.
Survivors include his wife, Evelyn; a brother, Lynn Lincoln; a nephew, Darren (Tara) Lincoln; a niece, Samantha Lincoln; and a great-niece, Addison Lincoln, all of Chaffee.
He was also preceded in death by his grandparents.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. Wednesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Hoffstetter as officiant. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery with full military honors provided by the Missouri Honor Guard.