- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Reduced Cape Splash Hours Begin Aug. 16
Starting Aug. 16, Cape Splash reduces operating hours to the following:
Tuesday 4-7 p.m.
Friday 4-7 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday 12-6 p.m.
"We are reducing our hours because schools will be back in session," said Amy Roth, Recreation Supervisor.
Cape Splash closes for the season on Monday, Sept. 3 at 6 p.m.
For more information contact Cape Splash at 573-339-6343, or Osage Centre at 573-339-6342.