- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
Reduced Cape Splash Hours Begin Aug. 16
Starting Aug. 16, Cape Splash reduces operating hours to the following:
Tuesday 4-7 p.m.
Friday 4-7 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday 12-6 p.m.
"We are reducing our hours because schools will be back in session," said Amy Roth, Recreation Supervisor.
Cape Splash closes for the season on Monday, Sept. 3 at 6 p.m.
For more information contact Cape Splash at 573-339-6343, or Osage Centre at 573-339-6342.