- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Gray - Stearns
John and Becki Gray of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Theresa Ann Gray, to William Tyler Stearns. He is the son of Rodney and Judy Smith and Bill Stearns of Jackson.
Gray received a bachelor's degree in health promotion from Southeast Missouri State University in 2008, and received a degree in nursing from Southeast Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences in 2011. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Stearns received a bachelor's degree in conservation and wildlife biology from Southeast University in 2009. He is employed by Missouri Department of Conservation.
A Sept. 8 wedding is planned at Immaculate Conception Church in Jackson.