- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Michael and Amy Cracraft of Poughkeepsie, N.Y., Vassar Brothers Medical Center, 10:45 a.m. Friday, June 22, 2012. Name, William Gene. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Cracraft is the former Amy Aufdenberg, daughter of Richard and Judy Aufdenberg of Jackson. Cracraft is the son of Mike and Nancy Cracraft of Jackson. He is an engineer with IBM.
Son to Joshua James and Misty Rose Haines of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:50 a.m. Monday, July 23, 2012. Name, Joshua James Jr. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Fourth child, first son. Mrs. Haines is the former Misty Fleeman, daughter of Connie Bohac of Jackson, and the late Ray Long. Haines is the son of James Haines and Darlene Haines of Sikeston, Mo.
Son to Aaron Michael and Cassie Leigh Panton of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:38 p.m. Thursday, July 26, 2012. Name, Brody Michael. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Panton is the former Cassie Koch, daughter of Gary and Linda Koch of Cape Girardeau. She is self-employed. Panton is the son of Rick and Kim Panton of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
Daughter to Dustin Eugene and Jordan Lange Dollins of Oran, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:52 p.m. Thursday, July 26, 2012. Name, Violet Lou. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Dollins is the former Jordan Reeves, daughter of John Paul Reeves of Sikeston, Mo., and Leah Fisher of Hendersonville, Tenn. Dollins is the son of Philip Dollins and Malinda Dollins of Oran. He is employed at Ag-Tech Inc.
Son to Estelle Marie Dakin of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:34 p.m. Monday, July 30, 2012. Name, Gavin Lee. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Dakin is the daughter of Robin Dakin of Cape Girardeau and Gene Dolios of O'Fallon, Ill.
Daughter to Phillip Wade and Natasha Kay Miller of Oak Ridge, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:19 p.m. Monday, July 30, 2012. Name, Charlee Payton. Weight, 8 pounds. Second daughter. Mrs. Miller is the former Natasha Wilfong, daughter of Charles and Kimber-Lee Wilfong of Patton, Mo. Miller is the son of Pete and Judy Miller of Oak Ridge. He is employed by Fronabarger Concreters Inc.
Son to Miguel and Janneth Hernandez of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:23 p.m. Tuesday, July 31, 2012. Name, Samuel Nehemiah. Weight, 8 pounds, 9 ounces. Third child, second son.