- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Route N in Stoddard County reduced for pavement repairs
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Route N from U.S. 61 to Route E in Stoddard County will be reduced to one lane Tuesday through Aug. 9 as Missouri Department of Transportation crews make pavement repairs.
Weather permitting, the work will be done from 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily. The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use caution while traveling near the area.
For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636 or visit www.modot.org/southeast.