- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
Reitzel a good choice for public administrator
Lisa Reitzel for public administrator:In a few days Cape Girardeau County voters will select a Republican candidate for public administrator.
One candidate possesses all the criteria for the office. That's Lisa.
She is medically qualified: A registered nurse, working for Dr. Deisher for the past 15 years, providing daily care to his patients.
She has the leadership skills: A member of the Cape Girardeau County Republican Central Committee for the past six years. Current secretary of the Republican Central Committee. Chairwoman of the Republican Womens Club for two years. Chairwoman of the annual Lincoln Day for four years.
Terrific work ethic: Lisa has worked on many Republican campaigns going door to door to promote other qualified candidates. She and her husband, Mark, work and manage the family farm.
I ask you to vote for Lisa Reitzel for public administrator Tuesday.
PAUL R. SUMMERS, 6005 State Highway K, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701