- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
Reitzel a good choice for public administrator
Lisa Reitzel for public administrator:In a few days Cape Girardeau County voters will select a Republican candidate for public administrator.
One candidate possesses all the criteria for the office. That's Lisa.
She is medically qualified: A registered nurse, working for Dr. Deisher for the past 15 years, providing daily care to his patients.
She has the leadership skills: A member of the Cape Girardeau County Republican Central Committee for the past six years. Current secretary of the Republican Central Committee. Chairwoman of the Republican Womens Club for two years. Chairwoman of the annual Lincoln Day for four years.
Terrific work ethic: Lisa has worked on many Republican campaigns going door to door to promote other qualified candidates. She and her husband, Mark, work and manage the family farm.
I ask you to vote for Lisa Reitzel for public administrator Tuesday.
PAUL R. SUMMERS, 6005 State Highway K, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701