- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Reitzel a good choice for public administrator
Lisa Reitzel for public administrator:In a few days Cape Girardeau County voters will select a Republican candidate for public administrator.
One candidate possesses all the criteria for the office. That's Lisa.
She is medically qualified: A registered nurse, working for Dr. Deisher for the past 15 years, providing daily care to his patients.
She has the leadership skills: A member of the Cape Girardeau County Republican Central Committee for the past six years. Current secretary of the Republican Central Committee. Chairwoman of the Republican Womens Club for two years. Chairwoman of the annual Lincoln Day for four years.
Terrific work ethic: Lisa has worked on many Republican campaigns going door to door to promote other qualified candidates. She and her husband, Mark, work and manage the family farm.
I ask you to vote for Lisa Reitzel for public administrator Tuesday.
PAUL R. SUMMERS, 6005 State Highway K, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701