- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- PBS crew filming in Cape; Glenn House to be featured (8/17/17)
- Scott City Council reinstates police chief (8/16/17)1
- Near miss: Woman 'lucky' following train incident (8/16/17)
Reitzel a good choice for public administrator
Lisa Reitzel for public administrator:In a few days Cape Girardeau County voters will select a Republican candidate for public administrator.
One candidate possesses all the criteria for the office. That's Lisa.
She is medically qualified: A registered nurse, working for Dr. Deisher for the past 15 years, providing daily care to his patients.
She has the leadership skills: A member of the Cape Girardeau County Republican Central Committee for the past six years. Current secretary of the Republican Central Committee. Chairwoman of the Republican Womens Club for two years. Chairwoman of the annual Lincoln Day for four years.
Terrific work ethic: Lisa has worked on many Republican campaigns going door to door to promote other qualified candidates. She and her husband, Mark, work and manage the family farm.
I ask you to vote for Lisa Reitzel for public administrator Tuesday.
PAUL R. SUMMERS, 6005 State Highway K, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701