- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
Reitzel a good choice for public administrator
Lisa Reitzel for public administrator:In a few days Cape Girardeau County voters will select a Republican candidate for public administrator.
One candidate possesses all the criteria for the office. That's Lisa.
She is medically qualified: A registered nurse, working for Dr. Deisher for the past 15 years, providing daily care to his patients.
She has the leadership skills: A member of the Cape Girardeau County Republican Central Committee for the past six years. Current secretary of the Republican Central Committee. Chairwoman of the Republican Womens Club for two years. Chairwoman of the annual Lincoln Day for four years.
Terrific work ethic: Lisa has worked on many Republican campaigns going door to door to promote other qualified candidates. She and her husband, Mark, work and manage the family farm.
I ask you to vote for Lisa Reitzel for public administrator Tuesday.
PAUL R. SUMMERS, 6005 State Highway K, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701