- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Best lt. gov. candidate on the issues
There are many fine candidates in the Democratic primary election for lieutenant governor, but in my opinion Democrats should vote for the candidate who has the best chance to win the general election. I think that will be the candidate who is best on issues most likely to appeal to moderates and independents, and I think that is me: The care of our seniors and veterans, freezing property taxes for seniors and others on fixed incomes, ending animal abuse on factory farms, protecting family farms, ending public funds for companies like Walmart which don't need it, a constitutional amendment to ban corporate political contributions, college loans for all, improving early childhood education and primary and secondary education generally. Go to our websites and judge for yourself. I promise to always put people ahead of politics. To learn more or to support me, please go to www.votebillhaas.com.
BILL (WILLIAM) HAAS, 4579 Laclede Ave., No. 141, St. Louis, MO 63108
Paid for by Bill Haas For Lieutenant Governor. Francene Lemonds Treasurer.