- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Cigarette butt, DNA help police crack case on 2013 Cape copper heist (7/17/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Former Navy SEALs endorse Peter Kinder for governor (7/17/16)10
Best lt. gov. candidate on the issues
There are many fine candidates in the Democratic primary election for lieutenant governor, but in my opinion Democrats should vote for the candidate who has the best chance to win the general election. I think that will be the candidate who is best on issues most likely to appeal to moderates and independents, and I think that is me: The care of our seniors and veterans, freezing property taxes for seniors and others on fixed incomes, ending animal abuse on factory farms, protecting family farms, ending public funds for companies like Walmart which don't need it, a constitutional amendment to ban corporate political contributions, college loans for all, improving early childhood education and primary and secondary education generally. Go to our websites and judge for yourself. I promise to always put people ahead of politics. To learn more or to support me, please go to www.votebillhaas.com.
BILL (WILLIAM) HAAS, 4579 Laclede Ave., No. 141, St. Louis, MO 63108
Paid for by Bill Haas For Lieutenant Governor. Francene Lemonds Treasurer.