- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- Major Case Squad seeks woman in connection with homicide investigation (7/26/17)
- Cape theater acts to eliminate bedbugs, closes one of its auditoriums (7/27/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Jackson Homecomers begins Tuesday; new features planned (7/25/17)
- Book focuses on history of Briarwood Manor in Cape (7/23/17)
- Cape school board welcomes five administrators (7/25/17)
Best lt. gov. candidate on the issues
There are many fine candidates in the Democratic primary election for lieutenant governor, but in my opinion Democrats should vote for the candidate who has the best chance to win the general election. I think that will be the candidate who is best on issues most likely to appeal to moderates and independents, and I think that is me: The care of our seniors and veterans, freezing property taxes for seniors and others on fixed incomes, ending animal abuse on factory farms, protecting family farms, ending public funds for companies like Walmart which don't need it, a constitutional amendment to ban corporate political contributions, college loans for all, improving early childhood education and primary and secondary education generally. Go to our websites and judge for yourself. I promise to always put people ahead of politics. To learn more or to support me, please go to www.votebillhaas.com.
BILL (WILLIAM) HAAS, 4579 Laclede Ave., No. 141, St. Louis, MO 63108
Paid for by Bill Haas For Lieutenant Governor. Francene Lemonds Treasurer.