- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)5
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)46
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)5
Best lt. gov. candidate on the issues
There are many fine candidates in the Democratic primary election for lieutenant governor, but in my opinion Democrats should vote for the candidate who has the best chance to win the general election. I think that will be the candidate who is best on issues most likely to appeal to moderates and independents, and I think that is me: The care of our seniors and veterans, freezing property taxes for seniors and others on fixed incomes, ending animal abuse on factory farms, protecting family farms, ending public funds for companies like Walmart which don't need it, a constitutional amendment to ban corporate political contributions, college loans for all, improving early childhood education and primary and secondary education generally. Go to our websites and judge for yourself. I promise to always put people ahead of politics. To learn more or to support me, please go to www.votebillhaas.com.
BILL (WILLIAM) HAAS, 4579 Laclede Ave., No. 141, St. Louis, MO 63108
Paid for by Bill Haas For Lieutenant Governor. Francene Lemonds Treasurer.