- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
Jones is a great leader
Amy Jones will be a hard-working employee for Cape Girardeau County!
I've had the privilege to work for Amy Jones as the project manager of Walden Park. Amy is a great leader, has a strong work ethic and is an amazing manager. With Amy's background, I know she is well prepared for the position of assessor. Her overall real estate knowledge, business experience and leadership make her by far the best candidate for assessor. Cape Girardeau County will gain such a loyal hardworking employee! Vote for Amy Jones for assessor Tuesday!
JESSICA STRATTON, 2832 Walden Blvd., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701