- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Jones is a great leader
Amy Jones will be a hard-working employee for Cape Girardeau County!
I've had the privilege to work for Amy Jones as the project manager of Walden Park. Amy is a great leader, has a strong work ethic and is an amazing manager. With Amy's background, I know she is well prepared for the position of assessor. Her overall real estate knowledge, business experience and leadership make her by far the best candidate for assessor. Cape Girardeau County will gain such a loyal hardworking employee! Vote for Amy Jones for assessor Tuesday!
JESSICA STRATTON, 2832 Walden Blvd., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701