- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)10
Jones is a great leader
Amy Jones will be a hard-working employee for Cape Girardeau County!
I've had the privilege to work for Amy Jones as the project manager of Walden Park. Amy is a great leader, has a strong work ethic and is an amazing manager. With Amy's background, I know she is well prepared for the position of assessor. Her overall real estate knowledge, business experience and leadership make her by far the best candidate for assessor. Cape Girardeau County will gain such a loyal hardworking employee! Vote for Amy Jones for assessor Tuesday!
JESSICA STRATTON, 2832 Walden Blvd., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701