- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)6
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
Jones is a great leader
Amy Jones will be a hard-working employee for Cape Girardeau County!
I've had the privilege to work for Amy Jones as the project manager of Walden Park. Amy is a great leader, has a strong work ethic and is an amazing manager. With Amy's background, I know she is well prepared for the position of assessor. Her overall real estate knowledge, business experience and leadership make her by far the best candidate for assessor. Cape Girardeau County will gain such a loyal hardworking employee! Vote for Amy Jones for assessor Tuesday!
JESSICA STRATTON, 2832 Walden Blvd., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701