- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- PBS crew filming in Cape; Glenn House to be featured (8/17/17)
- Scott City Council reinstates police chief (8/16/17)1
- Near miss: Woman 'lucky' following train incident (8/16/17)
Metzger for Cape County public administrator
I have been a registered nurse for more than 30 years working with terminal patients and those with chronic diseases. It has been my lifelong passion to serve and care for others. Because of my professional experience in health care, I possess firsthand knowledge of what qualifications are needed to manage the position of public administrator. I have a diverse background of nursing and nurse management experience, and it is my routine practice to contact and refer patients to trained, licensed social workers when in need of care which extends beyond medical treatment when the patients themselves cannot manage their own decisions. Julie has already built her professional resources in the Cape Girardeau County community to administer most efficiently to patients in need of the type of care required by the public administrator.
Because of my in-depth knowledge in the nursing field, I know that Julie Metzger is by far the only candidate running for public administrator who has the education, training certifications and expansive working knowledge that is required to fill this position.
Julie Metzger has my vote for public administrator Tuesday!
SUE WIBBENMEYER, RN, BSN, 1529 County Road 206, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701