- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Metzger for Cape County public administrator
I have been a registered nurse for more than 30 years working with terminal patients and those with chronic diseases. It has been my lifelong passion to serve and care for others. Because of my professional experience in health care, I possess firsthand knowledge of what qualifications are needed to manage the position of public administrator. I have a diverse background of nursing and nurse management experience, and it is my routine practice to contact and refer patients to trained, licensed social workers when in need of care which extends beyond medical treatment when the patients themselves cannot manage their own decisions. Julie has already built her professional resources in the Cape Girardeau County community to administer most efficiently to patients in need of the type of care required by the public administrator.
Because of my in-depth knowledge in the nursing field, I know that Julie Metzger is by far the only candidate running for public administrator who has the education, training certifications and expansive working knowledge that is required to fill this position.
Julie Metzger has my vote for public administrator Tuesday!
SUE WIBBENMEYER, RN, BSN, 1529 County Road 206, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701