- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)10
Metzger for Cape County public administrator
I have been a registered nurse for more than 30 years working with terminal patients and those with chronic diseases. It has been my lifelong passion to serve and care for others. Because of my professional experience in health care, I possess firsthand knowledge of what qualifications are needed to manage the position of public administrator. I have a diverse background of nursing and nurse management experience, and it is my routine practice to contact and refer patients to trained, licensed social workers when in need of care which extends beyond medical treatment when the patients themselves cannot manage their own decisions. Julie has already built her professional resources in the Cape Girardeau County community to administer most efficiently to patients in need of the type of care required by the public administrator.
Because of my in-depth knowledge in the nursing field, I know that Julie Metzger is by far the only candidate running for public administrator who has the education, training certifications and expansive working knowledge that is required to fill this position.
Julie Metzger has my vote for public administrator Tuesday!
SUE WIBBENMEYER, RN, BSN, 1529 County Road 206, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701