- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
Metzger for Cape County public administrator
I have been a registered nurse for more than 30 years working with terminal patients and those with chronic diseases. It has been my lifelong passion to serve and care for others. Because of my professional experience in health care, I possess firsthand knowledge of what qualifications are needed to manage the position of public administrator. I have a diverse background of nursing and nurse management experience, and it is my routine practice to contact and refer patients to trained, licensed social workers when in need of care which extends beyond medical treatment when the patients themselves cannot manage their own decisions. Julie has already built her professional resources in the Cape Girardeau County community to administer most efficiently to patients in need of the type of care required by the public administrator.
Because of my in-depth knowledge in the nursing field, I know that Julie Metzger is by far the only candidate running for public administrator who has the education, training certifications and expansive working knowledge that is required to fill this position.
Julie Metzger has my vote for public administrator Tuesday!
SUE WIBBENMEYER, RN, BSN, 1529 County Road 206, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701