- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Judge denies request to revoke sheriff's bond (6/25/17)3
Affordable Women's Health Care Clinic
Are you having a hard time getting into your health care provider's office? Too much waiting time? Too costly, even with insurance?
Beacon Health Center now offers affordable women's health care every first Wednesday of the month, starting August 8th, at their office at 73 Sheridan in Cape Girardeau. Women needing annual exams, adolescents girls dealing with issues of puberty or older women going through various stages of menopause or post menopausal, all can be seen by our experienced women's health and primary care nurse practitioners.
Women often don't seek medical care because it is too time consuming or too costly. Beacon offers affordable and convenient care through their specialized clinic. For an appointment call 332-1900.
Beacon also provides walk in primary care services M-F 8:30am - 5pm at their office in Benton, across from Boomland.
Mental Health counseling, including specialized parent coaching, is available at their offices in Cape, Benton and Perryville. To inquire about any of Beacon's services call 332-1900 or visit the www.beaconhealthcenter.com
Beacon Health Center proudly supports our military and accepts TriCare and Triwest coverage for primary and mental health care.