- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
Affordable Women's Health Care Clinic
Are you having a hard time getting into your health care provider's office? Too much waiting time? Too costly, even with insurance?
Beacon Health Center now offers affordable women's health care every first Wednesday of the month, starting August 8th, at their office at 73 Sheridan in Cape Girardeau. Women needing annual exams, adolescents girls dealing with issues of puberty or older women going through various stages of menopause or post menopausal, all can be seen by our experienced women's health and primary care nurse practitioners.
Women often don't seek medical care because it is too time consuming or too costly. Beacon offers affordable and convenient care through their specialized clinic. For an appointment call 332-1900.
Beacon also provides walk in primary care services M-F 8:30am - 5pm at their office in Benton, across from Boomland.
Mental Health counseling, including specialized parent coaching, is available at their offices in Cape, Benton and Perryville. To inquire about any of Beacon's services call 332-1900 or visit the www.beaconhealthcenter.com
Beacon Health Center proudly supports our military and accepts TriCare and Triwest coverage for primary and mental health care.