- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Affordable Women's Health Care Clinic
Are you having a hard time getting into your health care provider's office? Too much waiting time? Too costly, even with insurance?
Beacon Health Center now offers affordable women's health care every first Wednesday of the month, starting August 8th, at their office at 73 Sheridan in Cape Girardeau. Women needing annual exams, adolescents girls dealing with issues of puberty or older women going through various stages of menopause or post menopausal, all can be seen by our experienced women's health and primary care nurse practitioners.
Women often don't seek medical care because it is too time consuming or too costly. Beacon offers affordable and convenient care through their specialized clinic. For an appointment call 332-1900.
Beacon also provides walk in primary care services M-F 8:30am - 5pm at their office in Benton, across from Boomland.
Mental Health counseling, including specialized parent coaching, is available at their offices in Cape, Benton and Perryville. To inquire about any of Beacon's services call 332-1900 or visit the www.beaconhealthcenter.com
Beacon Health Center proudly supports our military and accepts TriCare and Triwest coverage for primary and mental health care.