- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Affordable Women's Health Care Clinic
Are you having a hard time getting into your health care provider's office? Too much waiting time? Too costly, even with insurance?
Beacon Health Center now offers affordable women's health care every first Wednesday of the month, starting August 8th, at their office at 73 Sheridan in Cape Girardeau. Women needing annual exams, adolescents girls dealing with issues of puberty or older women going through various stages of menopause or post menopausal, all can be seen by our experienced women's health and primary care nurse practitioners.
Women often don't seek medical care because it is too time consuming or too costly. Beacon offers affordable and convenient care through their specialized clinic. For an appointment call 332-1900.
Beacon also provides walk in primary care services M-F 8:30am - 5pm at their office in Benton, across from Boomland.
Mental Health counseling, including specialized parent coaching, is available at their offices in Cape, Benton and Perryville. To inquire about any of Beacon's services call 332-1900 or visit the www.beaconhealthcenter.com
Beacon Health Center proudly supports our military and accepts TriCare and Triwest coverage for primary and mental health care.