- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Bonnie Wanda Davis Grim, 84, of Norman, Okla., passed away Monday, July 9, 2012, at Noble Health Center in Noble, Okla.
She was born Oct. 27, 1927, in Granola, Kan., one of three children to Laurence and Edna Bruce.
Bonnie was married to John Davis in 1951 in Midwest City, Okla. She and her husband were employed many years with Hoover Equipment Co., a Caterpillar dealership in Oklahoma City.
After retiring, the couple moved to Cape Girardeau in 1989. John died in 1998. Bonnie continued to make her home in Cape Girardeau. She later married Morton "Wayne" Grim, a retired veteran. He passed away in 2006.
Bonnie moved to Norman in November 2011 to be near her brother, Jerry, and his family. She resided in the Noble Health Care Center.
She is survived by a brother, Jerry Bruce and wife Lorraine; five nieces and nephews and respective families, Deborah Kapfer and husband Dan, and Vickie Thomas and husband Jimmy of Cape Girardeau, Catherine Bruce of Norman, Ronald W. Bruce and wife Lisa of Rockport, Texas, and Mark D. Bruce and Shelly of Tyler, Texas.
A memorial service will be held Saturday at St. Joseph's Catholic Chapel, 421 E. Acres St. in Norman.
Havenbrook Funeral Home in Norman is in charge of arrangements.
Condolences may be sent to www.havenbrookfuneralhome.com.