- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 8/1/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 6:07 p.m., a medical assist on Jefferson Avenue.
* At 6:31 p.m., a medical assist on South Hanover Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 9:14 a.m., an alarm system activation on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 1:35 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 2:10 p.m., a medical assist on Normal Avenue.
* At 3 p.m., an emergency service call on North Kingshighway.
* At 3:12 p.m., a medical assist on South Lorimier Street.
* At 3:19 p.m., an alarm system activation on North Middle Street.
* At 7:39 p.m., arcing, shorted electrical on Mimosa Drive.
* At 8:54 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.