- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)1
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)6
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
Brittany Hazelwood of Jackson invited to iPop!
Brittany Hazelwood has been chosen to participate in the International Presentation of Performers in Los Angeles California in January of 2013. Twice a year 5000 students from across the nation are invited to perform and audition at iPOP. For the next five months Brittany will study extensively, train with professional coaches and meet with industry professionals to prepare for iPOP. By attending this event she will be given the opportunity to work with professionals in the fashion and entertainment industry to showcase her talent while learning about the entertainment industry.
In the future Brittany hopes to attend South East Missouri State University where she will pursue a career in fashion and entertainment industry.
Friends and family of Brittany are working to earn sponsorships for the registration costs of attending the five day convention. Sponsors who contribute a minimum of $100, by the deadline date will receive a listing in the iPop! Schedule Book and a listing on the Sponsorship Link at www.ipopconvention.com. The schedule book is given to every contestant, parent, and guest; including every agent, personal manager, and casting director who attends.
If you are interested in sponsoring Brittany please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.