- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
Brittany Hazelwood of Jackson invited to iPop!
Brittany Hazelwood has been chosen to participate in the International Presentation of Performers in Los Angeles California in January of 2013. Twice a year 5000 students from across the nation are invited to perform and audition at iPOP. For the next five months Brittany will study extensively, train with professional coaches and meet with industry professionals to prepare for iPOP. By attending this event she will be given the opportunity to work with professionals in the fashion and entertainment industry to showcase her talent while learning about the entertainment industry.
In the future Brittany hopes to attend South East Missouri State University where she will pursue a career in fashion and entertainment industry.
Friends and family of Brittany are working to earn sponsorships for the registration costs of attending the five day convention. Sponsors who contribute a minimum of $100, by the deadline date will receive a listing in the iPop! Schedule Book and a listing on the Sponsorship Link at www.ipopconvention.com. The schedule book is given to every contestant, parent, and guest; including every agent, personal manager, and casting director who attends.
If you are interested in sponsoring Brittany please email email@example.com for additional details.