- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Brittany Hazelwood of Jackson invited to iPop!
Brittany Hazelwood has been chosen to participate in the International Presentation of Performers in Los Angeles California in January of 2013. Twice a year 5000 students from across the nation are invited to perform and audition at iPOP. For the next five months Brittany will study extensively, train with professional coaches and meet with industry professionals to prepare for iPOP. By attending this event she will be given the opportunity to work with professionals in the fashion and entertainment industry to showcase her talent while learning about the entertainment industry.
In the future Brittany hopes to attend South East Missouri State University where she will pursue a career in fashion and entertainment industry.
Friends and family of Brittany are working to earn sponsorships for the registration costs of attending the five day convention. Sponsors who contribute a minimum of $100, by the deadline date will receive a listing in the iPop! Schedule Book and a listing on the Sponsorship Link at www.ipopconvention.com. The schedule book is given to every contestant, parent, and guest; including every agent, personal manager, and casting director who attends.
If you are interested in sponsoring Brittany please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.