- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
Brittany Hazelwood of Jackson invited to iPop!
Brittany Hazelwood has been chosen to participate in the International Presentation of Performers in Los Angeles California in January of 2013. Twice a year 5000 students from across the nation are invited to perform and audition at iPOP. For the next five months Brittany will study extensively, train with professional coaches and meet with industry professionals to prepare for iPOP. By attending this event she will be given the opportunity to work with professionals in the fashion and entertainment industry to showcase her talent while learning about the entertainment industry.
In the future Brittany hopes to attend South East Missouri State University where she will pursue a career in fashion and entertainment industry.
Friends and family of Brittany are working to earn sponsorships for the registration costs of attending the five day convention. Sponsors who contribute a minimum of $100, by the deadline date will receive a listing in the iPop! Schedule Book and a listing on the Sponsorship Link at www.ipopconvention.com. The schedule book is given to every contestant, parent, and guest; including every agent, personal manager, and casting director who attends.
If you are interested in sponsoring Brittany please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.