- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson police report 7/31/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ted B. Walton, 27, 221 Morgan St., No. 7, was arrested for public intoxication and peace disturbance.
* Carrie L. Greer, 25, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for failure to stop at a posted stop sign.
* Assault was reported in the 600 block of Abbie Court.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 300 block of Wayne Avenue.