Cape Girardeau police report 7/31/12
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Justin T. McCollum, 24, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, careless and imprudent driving, running a stop sign, failure to drive on the right half of the roadway, failure to drive within traffic lane and leaving the scene of an accident.
* Duncan Tyler Hahs, 23, 1212 Meadowbrook Drive, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Abdulrahman S. Binfaris, 28, 2087 Pear Tree Court, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Armster Robinson III, 20, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for improper registration.
* Three subjects were in custody pending formal charges of assault.
* Deontae L. Pouncil, 23, 1101 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of tampering with a victim.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of marijuana.
* Assault was reported.
* A burglary, the theft of a lamp and coffee maker, and damage to a window were reported at 2832 Walden Blvd.
* A burglary and the theft of televisions, a PlayStation 3 and a Blu-ray player were reported at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
* A burglary was reported at 1927 College St.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen at 2605 Gardenia Lane.
* A black bicycle was reported stolen at 1421 Howell St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1725 Anna St.
* A dark blue 1998 Audi was reported stolen at 1800 Broadway.
* Damage to a window screen was reported at 1924 College St.
* A 30-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.