- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape man arrested on meth charges after search
A 45-year-old Cape Girardeau man remained in the county jail Monday on two felony charges after a raid on his home early Thursday morning.
About 5:30 a.m., the Cape Girardeau Police Department and the Southeast Missouri Drug Task Force served a search warrant on a home at 1467 Kingsway Drive, according to an emailed news release. Thomas R. Hamilton was arrested and charged with manufacturing and distribution of methamphetamine, said officer Darin Hickey.
Hamilton remained in the county jail Monday on $100,000 bond.
1467 Kingsway Drive, Cape Girardeau, MO