- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Paid election letter: Adams knows Cape Girardeau County real estate
I endorse Bob Adams for county assessor. Why?
Bob Adams knows Cape Girardeau County real estate. Bob has served our area as a licensed appraiser for over three decades -- in the fields, the creeks and the backyards of Cape Girardeau County -- establishing the value of every type of real estate. Voters must note that Bob is the only candidate who is licensed by the state of Missouri to place a value on real estate. Holding a Missouri general appraiser's license requires continuing education, which keeps the licensee up-to-date on rules and regulations regarding property valuations as well as on the cutting edge of technology.
I am looking for specific criteria in my choice for assessor: someone who is trained and has hands-on experience in real estate valuation; someone whose sole occupation will be the assessor's position; and someone who is not otherwise vested in the real estate industry. That candidate is Bob Adams.
Place your vote wisely in this election. Vote for Bob Adams.
ANTHONY KOELLER, 1802 East Jackson Blvd., Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Area Wide Appraisal Group.