- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
Paid election letter: Adams knows Cape Girardeau County real estate
I endorse Bob Adams for county assessor. Why?
Bob Adams knows Cape Girardeau County real estate. Bob has served our area as a licensed appraiser for over three decades -- in the fields, the creeks and the backyards of Cape Girardeau County -- establishing the value of every type of real estate. Voters must note that Bob is the only candidate who is licensed by the state of Missouri to place a value on real estate. Holding a Missouri general appraiser's license requires continuing education, which keeps the licensee up-to-date on rules and regulations regarding property valuations as well as on the cutting edge of technology.
I am looking for specific criteria in my choice for assessor: someone who is trained and has hands-on experience in real estate valuation; someone whose sole occupation will be the assessor's position; and someone who is not otherwise vested in the real estate industry. That candidate is Bob Adams.
Place your vote wisely in this election. Vote for Bob Adams.
ANTHONY KOELLER, 1802 East Jackson Blvd., Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Area Wide Appraisal Group.