- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Paid election letter: Adams is perfect for assessor's job
Please support Bob Adams for Cape Girardeau County assessor. I am also in the appraisal business (a different company than Bob's), and this man is perfect for the job. He knows the business inside out, and I can tell you that county assessors, Realtors and appraisers all know what they are getting with Bob -- a sharp, sincere man of integrity.
Bob is different from the other candidates -- he has actually been out appraising property rather than doing the computer work in the office. And to my knowledge, as assessor Bob doesn't stand to make a penny off his own property because he isn't in the business of selling property. He's perfect for the job.
BRAD UELSMANN, 1802 East Jackson Blvd., Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Area Wide Appraisal Group.