- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)8
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)2
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
- Cape police warn of 'Grandparent Scam' (12/4/16)
Paid election letter: Adams is perfect for assessor's job
Please support Bob Adams for Cape Girardeau County assessor. I am also in the appraisal business (a different company than Bob's), and this man is perfect for the job. He knows the business inside out, and I can tell you that county assessors, Realtors and appraisers all know what they are getting with Bob -- a sharp, sincere man of integrity.
Bob is different from the other candidates -- he has actually been out appraising property rather than doing the computer work in the office. And to my knowledge, as assessor Bob doesn't stand to make a penny off his own property because he isn't in the business of selling property. He's perfect for the job.
BRAD UELSMANN, 1802 East Jackson Blvd., Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Area Wide Appraisal Group.