- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
Paid election letter: Adams is perfect for assessor's job
Please support Bob Adams for Cape Girardeau County assessor. I am also in the appraisal business (a different company than Bob's), and this man is perfect for the job. He knows the business inside out, and I can tell you that county assessors, Realtors and appraisers all know what they are getting with Bob -- a sharp, sincere man of integrity.
Bob is different from the other candidates -- he has actually been out appraising property rather than doing the computer work in the office. And to my knowledge, as assessor Bob doesn't stand to make a penny off his own property because he isn't in the business of selling property. He's perfect for the job.
BRAD UELSMANN, 1802 East Jackson Blvd., Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Area Wide Appraisal Group.