- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
Paid election letter: Adams is perfect for assessor's job
Please support Bob Adams for Cape Girardeau County assessor. I am also in the appraisal business (a different company than Bob's), and this man is perfect for the job. He knows the business inside out, and I can tell you that county assessors, Realtors and appraisers all know what they are getting with Bob -- a sharp, sincere man of integrity.
Bob is different from the other candidates -- he has actually been out appraising property rather than doing the computer work in the office. And to my knowledge, as assessor Bob doesn't stand to make a penny off his own property because he isn't in the business of selling property. He's perfect for the job.
BRAD UELSMANN, 1802 East Jackson Blvd., Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Area Wide Appraisal Group.