- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
Paid election letter: Wallingford is a true conservative
I am extremely grateful to have been given the opportunity to represent Southeast Missouri for eight years, and I want to thank the people of the 27th District for all of their support.
Our district will be asked to elect a new state senator this year, and the first step in that process comes with the primary election in August.
After months of researching the candidates, examining voting records and speaking to Wayne, I have come to the decision to endorse Wayne Wallingford's campaign for state Senate.
Wayne has my vote because I know that he is a true conservative fighter who will not be afraid to stand up for our beliefs, make the right decisions for our district and work hard to be a leader in the Senate.
Wayne supports Missouri values like cutting spending, reducing the size of government and reforming wasteful tax credit programs to ensure they no longer put a larger tax burden on Southeast Missouri families to fund handouts to politically-connected developers in St. Louis and Kansas City. I know that Wayne will do a great job as our next state senator.
I hope that the people of the 27th District will join me, Missouri Right to Life and many others in supporting Wayne Wallingford on Aug. 7.
JASON CROWELL, 3071 Lexington Ave., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
Paid for by Friends of Wayne Wallingford -- Jerry N. Keele, CPA, Treasurer