- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Paid election letter: Wallingford is a true conservative
I am extremely grateful to have been given the opportunity to represent Southeast Missouri for eight years, and I want to thank the people of the 27th District for all of their support.
Our district will be asked to elect a new state senator this year, and the first step in that process comes with the primary election in August.
After months of researching the candidates, examining voting records and speaking to Wayne, I have come to the decision to endorse Wayne Wallingford's campaign for state Senate.
Wayne has my vote because I know that he is a true conservative fighter who will not be afraid to stand up for our beliefs, make the right decisions for our district and work hard to be a leader in the Senate.
Wayne supports Missouri values like cutting spending, reducing the size of government and reforming wasteful tax credit programs to ensure they no longer put a larger tax burden on Southeast Missouri families to fund handouts to politically-connected developers in St. Louis and Kansas City. I know that Wayne will do a great job as our next state senator.
I hope that the people of the 27th District will join me, Missouri Right to Life and many others in supporting Wayne Wallingford on Aug. 7.
JASON CROWELL, 3071 Lexington Ave., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
Paid for by Friends of Wayne Wallingford -- Jerry N. Keele, CPA, Treasurer