- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- 'Love, not hate': Area residents gather to sing, talk about racial issues after violence in Charlottesville (8/14/17)89
Paid election letter: Hitt is a poised leader
Coach Van Hitt has more than 40 years of experience in the education system as a teacher, coach and administrator. Van assisted me and many others during his time with the Jackson School District as an educator, coach and role model.
Van is also a lifelong farmer and previous small-business owner, which has given him invaluable hands-on experience. Van is a poised leader that has always encouraged hard work, professionalism and character throughout his career. I believe that if elected as state representative, Van would continue to demonstrate values that make him an ideal candidate for the people of the 146th District.
CHRIS HARTLEIN, P.O. Box 142, Jackson, MO 63755