- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- Stooges in Jackson under new ownership (6/23/18)
- Poplar Bluff nail manufacturer gets hammered by new tariffs on steel (6/22/18)7
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Scott County Sheriff Wes Drury responds to issue involving deputy (6/23/18)2
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Paid election letter: Hitt is a poised leader
Coach Van Hitt has more than 40 years of experience in the education system as a teacher, coach and administrator. Van assisted me and many others during his time with the Jackson School District as an educator, coach and role model.
Van is also a lifelong farmer and previous small-business owner, which has given him invaluable hands-on experience. Van is a poised leader that has always encouraged hard work, professionalism and character throughout his career. I believe that if elected as state representative, Van would continue to demonstrate values that make him an ideal candidate for the people of the 146th District.
CHRIS HARTLEIN, P.O. Box 142, Jackson, MO 63755