- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)1
- Police search for two suspects in abduction, robbery case; victim found unharmed in Scott County field (6/16/17)1
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
Paid election letter: Metzger has the background and skills to be public administrator
I'm voting for Julie Metzger for public administrator.
In my position as an employee in the health information department of the hospital, I see firsthand the level of knowledge and skills required to be the Cape Girardeau County public administrator. It takes not only compassion, but also a true understanding of the system and how to ensure that the people who need the assistance of the public administrator are treated with dignity while being protected. These people don't always receive the compassion, understanding and timely assistance they need. By electing Julie Metzger for public administrator, the residents of Cape Girardeau County can rest assured that the office of public administrator is being run by someone who has the background and skills that sets her apart from the other candidates.
Julie has my vote.
TIM LIPE, PO Box 74, Delta, MO 63744