- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Paid election letter: Metzger has the background and skills to be public administrator
I'm voting for Julie Metzger for public administrator.
In my position as an employee in the health information department of the hospital, I see firsthand the level of knowledge and skills required to be the Cape Girardeau County public administrator. It takes not only compassion, but also a true understanding of the system and how to ensure that the people who need the assistance of the public administrator are treated with dignity while being protected. These people don't always receive the compassion, understanding and timely assistance they need. By electing Julie Metzger for public administrator, the residents of Cape Girardeau County can rest assured that the office of public administrator is being run by someone who has the background and skills that sets her apart from the other candidates.
Julie has my vote.
TIM LIPE, PO Box 74, Delta, MO 63744